Ireland game being moved to vegas?

Keeping the Ireland location also favors us.

If I recall correctly, the Huskers go in early, get the sightseeing out of the way and settled in well acclimated to prepare for the game. Northwestern goes in virtually a day or two before the game and does their educational and scenic bits after the game. The travel and time change applications would be a huge benefit to us....

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Saunders said:

FWIW, this game is on my birthday, and I hope it's being moved to Vegas. The Ireland trip is crazy expensive, and until travel restrictions get better, just does not seem appealing.

That being said, it is just a rumor, and seems to be nothing more.

Ireland just lifted a bunch of COVID restrictions.

• Thanks 2

I bet we’d get a better kick time for TV if it was in Vegas. Ireland is 7 hours ahead of Mountain time (+6 hrs Central). If we get our typical 10AM B1G start time, that’s 3AM MDT. Even if it’s a night game were tuning in at noonish.

Just sayin, playing in Ireland isn’t all leprechauns and pots o gold.

• Plus1 3
13 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I bet we’d get a better kick time for TV if it was in Vegas. Ireland is 7 hours ahead of Mountain time (+6 hrs Central). If we get our typical 10AM B1G start time, that’s 3AM MDT. Even if it’s a night game were tuning in at noonish.

Just sayin, playing in Ireland isn’t all leprechauns and pots o gold.

I know you are joking, but I am pretty sure the game would be played at night in Ireland so it's shown in the afternoon in the US.

• Plus1 1