Nebrasketball Game #32: Northwestern- Big Ten Tournament Round 1- Wednesday, March 9th 5:00pm BTN

What will the game result be?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Northwestern single digit win
    • Northwestern double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/2022 at 11:06 PM

They lost the game because they lost the game.  Refs couldn't have saved them if they tried in the second half.

Blows my theory that they are fine now after Trev announced Hoiberg's coming back next year (and they then went out and won by a huge score on the road against PSU and 2 more road wins).

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Hagg said:

They lost the game because they lost the game.  Refs couldn't have saved them if they tried in the second half.

Blows my theory that they are fine now after Trev announced Hoiberg's coming back next year (and they then went out and won by a huge score on the road against PSU and 2 more road wins).

For sure Nebraska didn’t play a good second half. They lost a 14 point lead quickly and had no clue how to beat  3/2 zone defense. On the other hand I can think of four 50/50 calls in the second half and none were called in favor of Nebraska and two obvious fouls that should have gone the Huskers way that either weren’t called or were reversed in favor of NW. Still not a guarantee the Huskers would have taken advantage of the opportunity but we will never know.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
24 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

C.J. Wilcher, Nebraska, Shooting Guard (247sports.com)

This guy was projected to be a P-5 starter. I wonder if he'll be our starting shooting guard next year?

Edit: Actually, I wonder if he'll even be here next year? Is something we don't know going on behind the scenes?

If he leaves, he'll have to sit for a year or apply to the NCAA for a waiver since he's already transferred once.