Nebraska signs 12-year multimedia deal with JMI

6 hours ago, RichardHangslow said:

Well I thought I made it clear that I would like them to be lower.  I was commenting on them needing to make up that loss so it would only make sense that concessions would go up. 

Except this is a deal where we are paying out money to retain services not the other way around. No money lost, and perhaps we will save a penny or 2. So looks like concession prices are staying the same for now.

7 hours ago, RichardHangslow said:

Well I thought I made it clear that I would like them to be lower.  I was commenting on them needing to make up that loss so it would only make sense that concessions would go up. 

Oh you made it very, very, abundantly, unnecesssarily clear, and people rightfully mocked your position on it.

• Plus1 2

12 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Except this is a deal where we are paying out money to retain services not the other way around. No money lost, and perhaps we will save a penny or 2. So looks like concession prices are staying the same for now.

Dude I put dollhair as sarcasm it is not my fault you don't understand sarcasm. F%ckin board knowitalls, you guys are really the death of fun you know that?   Do you feel better know that you bested me on my sarcastic post about some BS deal that went south? I get it, you are the biggest and greatest bravest Husker fan of them all wear your crown. I don't care. My god you are a loser. 

• Plus1 1
21 hours ago, RichardHangslow said:

Dude I put dollhair as sarcasm it is not my fault you don't understand sarcasm. F%ckin board knowitalls, you guys are really the death of fun you know that?   Do you feel better know that you bested me on my sarcastic post about some BS deal that went south? I get it, you are the biggest and greatest bravest Husker fan of them all wear your crown. I don't care. My god you are a loser. 

I thought my use of concession obssession also signified a bit of jest but I guess I was wrong. My bad