WBB: 2022 NCAA Tournament

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Projections

ESPN = 6 seed in Austin playing Texas

NCAA.com = 6 seed in Ann Arbor playing Michigan (BOO)

College Sports Madness - 8 seed in Stanford playing Arkansas

They wouldn't play in Ann Arbor.  The NCAA tries to avoid conference match ups in the first two rounds.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's what I thought.  NCAA.com must not understand what the NCAA does.

Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing? 

Or maybe they don't follow the same "rules" for the women's tournament.  I honestly don't know since I don't follow women's hoops other than the Huskers.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Huskers have a better record than Michigan, beat them head-to-head twice and get an eight seed looking ahead the next game to a number one. Michigan with two losses to us, and a worse overall record, gets a three seed in the bottom half....hmm.... Not much respect for the Huskers nationally either....

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, Comish said:

Huskers have a better record than Michigan, beat them head-to-head twice and get an eight seed looking ahead the next game to a number one. Michigan with two losses to us, and a worse overall record, gets a three seed in the bottom half....hmm.... Not much respect for the Huskers nationally either....

I agree that Michigan is overrated, when I saw OSU at a 6, I figured NU would be no higher than 7, didn’t think they’d get stuck with a 8 though. Gonna say that our non-con schedule hurt our seeding. Oh well, get knock off a giant and the path gets easier.