2022-2023 Roster Composition

With the assumption that the roster is set and the three transfers probably wouldn't have come if they were going to ride the pine...

Starters (alphabetically) - Bandoumel, Gary, Griesel, Walker, Wilcher

Rotation (alphabetically) - Breidenbach, Dawson, Kieta, McPherson, Tominaga

Depth - Kojenets, Lawrence, Lloyd & the walk-ons (Burt, Hoiberg, Jacobsen, McGraw)

• Plus1 1

On 5/18/2022 at 3:32 PM, ECisGod said:

With the assumption that the roster is set and the three transfers probably wouldn't have come if they were going to ride the pine...

Depth - Kojenets, Lawrence, Lloyd & the walk-ons (Burt, Hoiberg, Jacobsen, McGraw)

Agree with most except with what you have except Lloyd playing over McPherson. Lloyd is a Top 100 recruit, we'll try and get him time. Lawrence gets in the rotation if Tominaga has the same struggles from three as last year.

Also Breidenbach starting with Gary subbing for him off the bench.

• Plus1 1
On 5/18/2022 at 3:32 PM, ECisGod said:

Your forgetting Grace from Arizona State. Yes he is a walk on but from watching him I believe he is good enough to play the point and might surprise alot of people. Should be a scholarship guy!!!

6 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Your forgetting Grace from Arizona State. Yes he is a walk on but from watching him I believe he is good enough to play the point and might surprise alot of people. Should be a scholarship guy!!!

His addition to the team was made after my post - that's what I get for assuming...

7 hours ago, Huskball said:

Agree with most except with what you have except Lloyd playing over McPherson. Lloyd is a Top 100 recruit, we'll try and get him time. Lawrence gets in the rotation if Tominaga has the same struggles from three as last year.

Also Breidenbach starting with Gary subbing for him off the bench.

I think that Breidenbach will come off the bench early in the season as they try to bring him along slowly after his knee injury.  By the end of the season he will probably be a starter.

You may be right on Lloyd/McPherson & Lawrence/Tominaga, but I think early in the season knowledge of the system may win out over talent so the freshmen may not get as many minutes.