2022 NCAA Tournament Contest

Mavric

25 minutes ago, Mavric said:

@SandhillshuskerW out in front with 805

@JJ Husker and @runningblind with some ground to make up but have an extra team left.

Standings

@Mavric

Something be screwy with the number of teams left. Some of the losers have not been eliminated from later rounds. I’ve only got 6 teams left, @runningblind only has 4, @SandhillshuskerW has 5 etc.

Not sure what up.

• Plus1 1

@JJ Husker out to a nice lead and will be tough to catch.  No one has more than three teams left.

@SandhillshuskerW is in second and also has three teams.  But they both have Gonzaga and Houston.  So Michigan will have to outscore Villanova by 86 points the rest of the way for @SandhillshuskerW to catch JJ.

Those aren't the only two in it but they're definitely in the driver's seat.

On 3/21/2022 at 9:12 AM, HuskerPriest said:

My point average is solid......my teams just bowed out early. Which only confirms I may be the worst gambler on planet Earth!

The "madness" of the tournament makes it fun and exciting, and very difficult to predict.  You did great

It's @JJ Husker's contest to lose at this point.  He's got a 96 point lead on @SandhillshuskerW and has two teams left but they both have Houston which is  @SandhillshuskerW only team so that lead is safe.

@skers83 is 159 points behind so the only way he can catch @JJ Husker is for both Villanova and Houston to lose their next game and Duke to make the championship game.

Standings

• Oh Yeah! 1
On 3/28/2022 at 7:11 AM, skers83 said:

bob.jpg.8761c268f7046d623de87047b1b58d6f.jpg

You’ve got a very good chance. We both have Nova so it doesn’t matter what they do. Duke doesn’t have to outscore Villanova, they just have to score 125 points in the final four.  Very good shot at that if they beat UNC and end up playing in the title game.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1