Huskers Land North Dakota State Transfer Sam Griesel

4 minutes ago, desertshox said:

Yeah, I started reading about it and just became "uh, what". But then again it might be partly my mindset right now.

I've got a math minor and it was going over my head.  I am fighting a cold today so I'm not operating at 100%, but still...

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m confused. 

There’s been a lot of talk about omaha kids not being interested in Nebraska because they aspire to go someplace bigger than that.  Then, when a non omaha kid commits and a joke is made about it, people get their feelings hurt?

My feelings were never hurt.  I missed the joke, and I got drawn offsides.  When I was told that I was fooled by said joke, my response was completely mis-interpreted.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, ColoradoHusk said:

My feelings were never hurt.  I missed the joke, and I got drawn offsides.  When I was told that I was fooled by said joke, my response was completely mis-interpreted.

Touche and douche shouldn't be so similar.

I wonder how many times a simple typo started discussion board meltdowns?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, admo said:

So is this is a good addition to the starting 5, or as a top 6-7 contributor? :dunno I'm not familiar with his game.  But it does seem like a good pickup from the portal.

This is a very big pick up. He could play a few positions for us and will fit well in Hoiberg's system. Many tournament caliber teams were interested in getting him and picked the Huskers because he wants to elevate the program.

He is a high IQ player who is not going to be a Teddy Allen and look to volume shoot/score. He will play through the system and get his points through the offense. I would say he is definitely a B1G caliber starter at the 2 or 3 and can average double figures here. If Trey and Walker come back we definitely have something going for us with experience.

Nebraska could still use a point guard similar to Cam Mack who can be a distributor and still get to the hoop. Another big wing or 4 would help as I think Lat is gone and that will fill out the roster. Hopefully, the new staff member can bring a guard with him and then the staff fill the 4 spot with a plug and play guy  in the portal to help the team in a must win year. 

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
6 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

This is a very big pick up. He could play a few positions for us and will fit well in Hoiberg's system. Many tournament caliber teams were interested in getting him and picked the Huskers because he wants to elevate the program.

He is a high IQ player who is not going to be a Teddy Allen and look to volume shoot/score. He will play through the system and get his points through the offense. I would say he is definitely a B1G caliber starter at the 2 or 3 and can average double figures here. If Trey and Walker come back we definitely have something going for us with experience.

Nebraska could still use a point guard similar to Cam Mack who can be a distributor and still get to the hoop. Another big wing or 4 would help as I think Lat is gone and that will fill out the roster. Hopefully, the new staff member can bring a guard with him and then the staff fill the 4 spot with a plug and play guy  in the portal to help the team in a must win year. 

I thought I saw somewhere that he was a point guard.