Thunderin' Bolts vs Michigan

What has Michigan done to push those hits out of the park that we haven't? One thing I'm worried about the rest of the series is that a lot of our runs have been generated by Michigan pitchers imploding, while Michigan's have been via HR/hits. Need to get out of innings instead of giving up 2 out hits.

Just after I post this, game ends on a grounder to 2B. Still need to tighten things up and make sure they take the series tomorrow.

• Plus1 2

Great game, I knew the Huskers could get the opener.  Although it exceeded my expectations.  The little bit of rest between games helped, I'm sure of it.

I like this Anglim kid.  And Core Jackson.  Love Everritt.  Just got to get Anderson and Brice going like they can (consistently), and we will be in business.

I thought the staff did a nice job.  Solo bombs and all.  It's fine and part of the game.

Big Ten opener and Huskers roll :w00t

• Plus1 1

Huskers roll isn't exactly the terminology I'd use. Still, a win is a win. That said, the experience gains for the freshman and redshirts is invaluable. Pitching will need to be better though. If our arms keep throwing meatballs and off speed hangers then Michigan will eat us for dinner & lunch respectively over the next 2 days. I mean, as Biden would say, back to back to back to back.. Come On Man!!!

• Plus1 1