Spring Game 2022

Anyone going?

Right now me and two friends are going.  We have tickets but it is being televised live so we will end up just watching it at a bar.

I do like that it is at 1pm.  Planning on leaving Omaha around 8:30 or so to enjoy the pregame fun.

There is a new(er) bar that recently opened, I think it is by Embassy but I can't remember the name.  I am interested to see what that is like.

Rosie's sports bar, I think that is the name.  Has anyone been?

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Anyone going?

Right now me and two friends are going.  We have tickets but it is being televised live so we will end up just watching it at a bar.

I do like that it is at 1pm.  Planning on leaving Omaha around 8:30 or so to enjoy the pregame fun.

There is a new(er) bar that recently opened, I think it is by Embassy but I can't remember the name.  I am interested to see what that is like.

That’s the new name of the Sidetrack tavern / Single Barrel.  

Still Sidetrack band without Joyce D of course but they’re restoring more of the adult side of the show I believe.  Need the piano and so on but they’re still fun.  Especially if you’re over 35 I guess.  Lol.  Not sure what the younger crowd would like in live fb pre and post game fun.  It’s a Husker show.  

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Anyone going?

That sounds like fun!  How come you don't want to go the game, for at least the first 15 minutes? 

• Fire 1