Multiple Offers Come After We Offer

I believe this has been asked before, but it is fresh on my mind.

I was just reading in the Tyson Terry [DL] thread for 2023 and didn't want to derail his recruiting page ... so I'm posting here.

This guy [Tyson Terry] got offers from Iowa State, Kansas and Minnesota within 3-5 days of our offer.  It leads me to a recruiting question.

Question:  Do all these staff just come to the same time frame and it's coincidence that these others staffs offer just after us?  If so, my guess is that they perceive weakness and think they might beat us out?  Your thoughts?

Second Question:  [I realize that we offer more folks than almost everyone] Does anyone think we do this regarding other staffs or for specific positions, if so who do you know or your guess?  It seems like there are now a number of  top recruits we don't even offer anymore [it seems like we already know we have no chance at the guy].  What do you see?

I think the answer is sure and sure.

Of course there are times when other staffs will offer because of a recent offer from another school.  Even if they have not done their HW on the kid they do the old "So we want to offer but we want you to come visit campus first and meet us and we want to watch more of your film" type offer, sort of a non-committable offer but it lets the kid know you are interested.