OT Brock Knutson

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

16 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Knutson commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa State
    • Kansas

This poll is closed to new votes

For me, if I'm the CEO of this recruiting cycle, I'm only taking game changers that I know will be the difference in my program at this stage in the year.  Having said that, I think we learn a lot about "the recruiting eye" that targets another "middle C, C- type guy" [just going by the recruiting numbers].  So, the staff obviously believes in him and have him at the top of their board ... which is great.  

I'd be shooting for all 4* rated guys and then looking to out recruit them through the portal every year with guys who can beat them out.  

So, I hate to say it, but if the OL is the problem on the offense, I'm really not a fan of any kid to just take up a $50,000 scholarship for a year.  My hope would be that he doesn't get any free cash ... but I realize that is the thing these days.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I’d not be surprised to see a prosecutor charge assault.  It’s clearly deliberate imo. More than once.  FB is a rough and tumble game but imo deliberate attempts to injure are out of bounds. Period. Maybe it’s payback but unless it was immediate, it looks quite vicious and intentional harm only. 

EDIT: nvm. 

• Mavric changed the title to OT Brock Knutson