ILB Hayden Moore [Michigan - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I don't think so.  If Nebraska can gain the commitment of Chief Borders then I don't think they think it's a huge lose.

They play two different positions. Borders has done 0 at the college level. 1-2 tackles in two years. Hausmann had 54 starting the back half of the year as a true freshman. There is a reason OSU, UM, & iowa wanted him. Not gonna lie I get you’re trying to rationalize a loss but let’s be real here. They aren’t even close to comparable at least so far.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, Decked said:

They play two different positions. Borders has done 0 at the college level. 1-2 tackles in two years. Hausmann had 54 starting the back half of the year as a true freshman. There is a reason OSU, UM, & iowa wanted him. Not gonna lie I get you’re trying to rationalize a loss but let’s be real here. They aren’t even close to comparable at least so far.

Im not talking about Hausmann I was talking about Hayden Moore.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Decked said:

I think he meant that about losing Moore. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

There are always a few casualties in a transition class. It also doesn't help that we don't actually have a LB coach here recruiting yet. Plus, he has a chance to go to a playoff team so who can blame him. 

We'll be fine and I'm excited to see a full recruiting class from this staff next year. 

• Plus1 5
Just now, HS_Coach_C said:

There are always a few casualties in a transition class. It also doesn't help that we don't actually have a LB coach here recruiting yet. Plus, he has a chance to go to a playoff team so who can blame him. 

We'll be fine and I'm excited to see a full recruiting class from this staff next year. 

Moore basically outed the LB coach in an interview. The guy from Carolina. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I still don't think that Nebraska feels like this is a huge loss.  Yes it sucks to lose his commitment but Nebraska isn't going to lose sleep over him and neither will I.

They cared enough to have in home visits/etc with him. I think they care more than you think. They do however have a plan in place with fields. 

• Plus1 3
Just now, Decked said:

They cared enough to have in home visits/etc with him. I think they care more than you think. They do however have a plan in place with fields. 

Maybe Im putting it in a bad way but Nebraska and other programs always keep moving forward after a decommitment. Yes they went to go visit him to honor his commitment and to build the relationship but while Nebraska was in the transition of hiring a new coach Michigan was establishing a relationship with him.  All I'm saying is Nebraska isn't going to stop and will always have someone else lined up behind him.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Maybe Im putting it in a bad way but Nebraska and other programs always keep moving forward after a decommitment. Yes they went to go visit him to honor his commitment and to build the relationship but while Nebraska was in the transition of hiring a new coach Michigan was establishing a relationship with him.  All I'm saying is Nebraska isn't going to stop and will always have someone else lined up behind him.

Yep, exactly what they did with Fields. 

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Hayden Moore
  • Mavric changed the title to ILB Hayden Moore [Michigan - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic