ILB Hayden Moore [Michigan - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 6/21/2022 at 1:23 PM, Mavric said:

Sounding like we like our chances here as we cancelled another LB visit.

We are recruiting him as an ILB and he might be our first choice at that spot.

I guess I might be clueless here ... but was this really our first choice and at the top of our board ... or just who is available for what we can get?

• Plus1 1

I’ve noticed the stars are 3 not 4s lately.  While that could be an ominous sign, I would prefer we look harder at tenacity and heart and work ethic and less at the opinions of the guru ratings.  Not that they are necessarily bad - they’re not.  But I think they miss too many hungry players who don’t go to camps etc.  I hope the coaches are seriously looking hard and getting to know the guys personally and not following the services too much.  There are probably a dozen good prospects in the Neb/w Iowa and Ks areas that are as good as most they land from 1000 miles away.  Imo. 

• Plus1 1
  • 2 months later...

Saw him play against Creek, the 3 time defending St Champs. 

Creek is pretty salty so it was rough going. He has spacial awareness and decent speed. Had 2-3 really nice hits but needs to work on pursuit angles and change of direction. Reminds me of what we have in Heinrich and Gifford. 

the Blake Purchase kid from Creek who is committed to Oregon is an absolute beast. 

3 OL from Creek we should at least take a look at gave Moore all he could handle. But w a yr or 2 in development, he could be a really solid 2nd-3rd team B1G LB by time he’s done. 

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Hayden Moore
  • Mavric changed the title to ILB Hayden Moore [Michigan - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic