2022-23 College Basketball

14 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Iowa lost.

laugh-the-office.gif

If you dish  it out you need to be able to take it.  Seems like Clarke took it well. What I do not understand is why LSU got their undies in a bunch over how Iowa chose to play SC… but I guess it fired them up.  The refs helped them out a ton too. 

9 minutes ago, nic said:

If you dish  it out you need to be able to take it.  Seems like Clarke took it well. What I do not understand is why LSU got their undies in a bunch over how Iowa chose to play SC… but I guess it fired them up.  The refs helped them out a ton too. 

Clark is a notorious s@$ talker.  I'm pretty sure that didn't stop against LSU either.  Heck I think she taunted the Nebraska crowd when they played in Lincoln also if I'm remembering correctly.   

8 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Clark is a notorious s@$ talker.  I'm pretty sure that didn't stop against LSU either.  Heck I think she taunted the Nebraska crowd when they played in Lincoln also if I'm remembering correctly.   

Yup. If she is going to smack talk she better back it up. Which she sort of did with 40 and 30 point games. I still don't like smack talkers. It reminds me what my old football coach told us....if you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before.

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, nic said:

Yup. If she is going to smack talk she better back it up. Which she sort of did with 40 and 30 point games. I still don't like smack talkers. It reminds me what my old football coach told us....if you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I agree also.  Never really been a fan of it either.  I think plays speak for themselves.  Also I feel old now.