Samori Toure

46 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Packers could be a good spot for Toure to succeed! 

Pretty surprised Allen and JoJo didn't get drafted, but I'm sure they'll both find a good home in free agency

I’m very surprised Allen didn’t get drafted. 

both are players that very well could find a spot in free agency and actually have a decent nfl career. 

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

FRoHoiHWUAIuOPa?format=jpg&name=large

Even though it's the Packers...good for Samori.  Still no JoJo.  Only 3 picks left.

Love this!  I think it's perfect for him and he will do surprisingly well there.

And I'm a friggin Bears fan saying this :cry

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

As a Packers fan I was really excited we got him.  He will be a practice player but will have ample opportunity to get called up with injury issues in our WR room. Rodgers throwing him the ball will bring out his full potential as he won't be getting over/under thrown. The number one thing newer receivers need is the trust of AR 12 or he will not throw your way unless you are completely open.

10 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

As a Packers fan I was really excited we got him.  He will be a practice player but will have ample opportunity to get called up with injury issues in our WR room. Rodgers throwing him the ball will bring out his full potential as he won't be getting over/under thrown. The number one thing newer receivers need is the trust of AR 12 or he will not throw your way unless you are completely open.

Do you have a WR room right now? :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to Samori Toure