Cam Jurgens

• 1 month later...

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Jurgens just offered a nice can of STFU to NU fans who criticized his decision to leave NU. 

The vast majority of Nebraska fans are very happy for him.

Jurgens owes a big thank you to Frost for the position switch.

Jurgen snapping issues were a problem and Frost got those fixed too.......so let's not be divisive with a "STFU" comment.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Jurgens just offered a nice can of STFU to NU fans who criticized his decision to leave NU. 

He just started to become the player he could’ve been this year. He will turn into a mauler in the NFL under a half decent coach. 

1 minute ago, TheSker said:

The vast majority of Nebraska fans are very happy for him.

Jurgens owes a big thank you to Frost for the position switch.

Jurgen snapping issues were a problem and Frost got those fixed too.......so let's not be divisive with a "STFU" comment.

It took a high school coach in Omaha to correct Cam's snapping issues, and there were a lot of fans pissed at him for "leaving early" even though he had spent 4 years at NU. 

• Plus1 1

Did not think CTB was a second round guy. Good for him. I’ll eat crow! 

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

It took a high school coach in Omaha to correct Cam's snapping issues, and there were a lot of fans pissed at him for "leaving early" even though he had spent 4 years at NU. 

Yeah he sure showed them with that combine. Lordy. 

7 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Yes, Frost deserves credit for identifying him as a future center, and credit to Cam for putting in the work in the weight room to get there.

Probably outta credit Frost for making the phone call to fix the snapping issue also.

But "STFU" Husker fans.....amirite??

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Probably outta credit Frost for making the phone call to fix the snapping issue also.

But "STFU" Husker fans.....amirite??

Well, based on NU fans' reactions when Jurgens declared for the NFL, there didn't seem to be a lot of fans who were happy for him and thinking he made the right decision. I know NU fans aren't the only college fans who get upset when players leave "early", I just get annoyed with those types of fans. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Well, based on NU fans' reactions when Jurgens declared for the NFL, there didn't seem to be a lot of fans who were happy for him and thinking he made the right decision. I know NU fans aren't the only college fans who get upset when players leave "early", I just get annoyed with those types of fans. 

Not how I remember it. 

Most were disappointed he was leaving. Some thought it would be better fit him if he stayed. A few still thought he had snapping problems. 

But, I don’t remember anyone not being happy for him if he gets drafted. 

Why is this path you’re going down so important to you?

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Not how I remember it. 

Most were disappointed he was leaving. Some thought it would be better fit him if he stayed. A few still thought he had snapping problems. 

But, I don’t remember anyone not being happy for him if he gets drafted. 

Why is this path you’re going down so important to you?

You are twisting my words.  Many NU fans were not happy with Cam for leaving "early" and said he was making a bad decision. I just don't like it when other people say guys are making bad decisions for going pro, when they aren't the ones who are making that decision. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Cam Jurgens