Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've moved several posts out of here to the Shed. Correlating homosexuality and pedophilia to one another is not a comparison/conversation we're going to make here on Huskerboard - it's neither appropriate or relevant to the thread.

Please keep this thread on topic.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

The best part of this whole outrage is that it has made democrats once again discover the gender binary. Glorious.

There's a binary of 'able to birth children or not', which progressive folks do not associate with gender, so not sure what you're talking about exactly.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I think it depends on how you feel that day and what you identify as on whether you can conceive or not.   It may change a week later though.  

I am 100% with identifying as anything but people better respect it but they don't.

But the changing each week part seems to be the tricky part for people.  Why can't you change whenever you want?  The idea that can change but never change again make no sense.  

One black and white piece of this; people who think IUDs are any closer to abortion than condoms are stupid. The sperm never joins with the egg. If you think stopping the sperm from fertilizing an egg is abortion then male masturbation should be illegal also. 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Is it, females that can't conceive?  

That wouldn’t be binary because you have excluded those without female reproductive organs. Binary is those who can conceive vs. those who can’t conceive. People born without female reproductive organs can’t conceive. Some with female reproductive organs can’t conceive either. It’s possible for a hermaphrodite to become pregnant but it’s extremely rare. And, in theory, a hermaphrodite can impregnant themselves with their own sperm and eggs.

5 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

That wouldn’t be binary because you have excluded those without female reproductive organs. Binary is those who can conceive vs. those who can’t conceive. People born without female reproductive organs can’t conceive. Some with female reproductive organs can’t conceive either. It’s possible for a hermaphrodite to become pregnant but it’s extremely rare. And, in theory, a hermaphrodite can impregnant themselves with their own sperm and eggs.

My reply was a joke.

I agree with all you posted.