Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Let's just skip over the fact that women aren't sea turtles, birds, or other nonmammalian things, or that such things are not punished if they destroy their own eggs but it appears he's setting up the logic for a ban on contraception.  Gotta protect those eggs, right?  Oh wait, he's probably not bright enough to think that far ahead.

I think he screwed up his deductive reasoning a bit. Sea turtles are protected because they are endangered. If anything humans are probably over populated. So, apparently if we use the logic of DNR programs... We should be issuing hunting licenses for humans.

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I think he screwed up his deductive reasoning a bit. Sea turtles are protected because they are endangered. If anything humans are probably over populated. So, apparently if we use the logic of DNR programs... We should be issuing hunting licenses for humans.

It’s moronic for so many reasons. They lay eggs outside of their bodies. They can destroy the eggs if they want. They can abandon the eggs if they want. He’s implying (if he even thought it through this far) that people who are pro choice want to harm even the babies of those who want to have them. That’s the closest thing to his dumbass example. If he wants to use that example he should use it as a reason to improve women’s health care and reduce the infant mortailty rate for wanted pregnancies. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

14 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Has anyone tried shooting the COVID yet? If not, why not?

The only thing that stops [insert issue here] is a good guy with a gun.

I heard the most powerful man in the world thought maybe you could stop a hurricane by dropping a nuclear bomb on it. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
9 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I heard the most powerful man in the world thought maybe you could stop a hurricane by dropping a nuclear bomb on it. 

But first you have to identify the drop zone, which requires marking the map with a sharpie.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
38 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Has anyone tried shooting the COVID yet? If not, why not?

The only thing that stops [insert issue here] is a good guy with a gun.

I just clap my hands together, really hard, and I just assume that I am smashing Covid. 

• Haha 1