Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, there are a lot of women who desperately want to have children and rely on modern medical miracles to do so. But because in-vitro often runs the risk of partial and compromised pregnancies, both doctor and patient will now be classified as murderers if they do anything about it. 

I encourage the God's Will crowd to abandon any medical science that helps keep them alive. Or shut the f#&% up. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

19 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Oh. Just wait.

There are some very stupid men in the world. I’m pretty sure I knew all that by the time I was a teenager. 

On the flip side of this. It’s the women in my life that have convinced me to be pro life. 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

There are some very stupid men in the world. I’m pretty sure I knew all that by the time I was a teenager. 

On the flip side of this. It’s the women in my life that have convinced me to be pro life. 

Anyone (male or female) can be pro life and not be an ignoramus. And I am okay with males being involved in the decision if they educate themselves. (And I'm sure there are plenty of women who don't know much about women's health too). Having a senator connect IUDs to abortion is something that should never, ever happen. We should not elect morons. I don't know why all the dumb people want other dumb people to represent them. I guess so they can feel good about themselves.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Anyone (male or female) can be pro life and not be an ignoramus. And I am okay with males being involved in the decision if they educate themselves. (And I'm sure there are plenty of women who don't know much about women's health too). Having a senator connect IUDs to abortion is something that should never, ever happen. We should not elect morons. I don't know why all the dumb people want other dumb people to represent them. I guess so they can feel good about themselves.

I agree about dumb people being elected. 

However, it sure seems like much of the mantra from pro-choicers is that men should not be involved with the process. I agree, they should be educated. 

Im assuming none of the idiot men mentioned in the tweets above have ever raised livestock. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

So maybe not Obergefell next, but the smoke signals have been sent up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/12/samuel-alito-roe-wade-leak/

Gorsuch is a “colleague and friend,” Alito said, and someone he is happy to have on the court. But he said the decision relying on the text of the law alone was “in my view indefensible.”

While he said he wasn’t defending past actions, Alito said it was clear Congress at that time allowed and practiced discrimination.

“It is inconceivable that either Congress or voters in 1964 understood discrimination because of sex to mean discrimination because of sexual orientation, much less gender identity,” Alito said. “If Title VII had been understood at that time to mean what Bostock held it to mean, the prohibition on discrimination because of sex would never have been enacted. In fact, it might not have gotten a single vote in Congress.”

17 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yeah, there are a lot of women who desperately want to have children and rely on modern medical miracles to do so. But because in-vitro often runs the risk of partial and compromised pregnancies, both doctor and patient will now be classified as murderers if they do anything about it. 

I encourage the God's Will crowd to abandon any medical science that helps keep them alive. Or shut the f#&% up. 

Thee Pro Life crowd has done an amazing job with their marketing over the years, by marketing themselves as "Life" when in reality they are Pro-Anti-Choice.

If it was truly about life for them and taking cares of kids, there would not be 450,000 kids in foster care.

• Plus1 5

13 hours ago, teachercd said:

Thee Pro Life crowd has done an amazing job with their marketing over the years, by marketing themselves as "Life" when in reality they are Pro-Anti-Choice.

If it was truly about life for them and taking cares of kids, there would not be 450,000 kids in foster care.

Nor would they try to ban gays from adopting.

• Plus1 3
56 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s not just Nebraska. They are following along with the national nut jobs. 

This is why it has to be 100% abortions being legal...

I am also 100% for free speech, but, the SC needs to go back and put the 30 foot (should be 3000 foot) radius for those pro life nuts that scream at women as they go to the clinics.