Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5/15/2022 at 3:27 PM, nic said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/15/politics/nebraska-abortion-ban-roe-v-wade-cnntv/index.html

Nebraska Gov wants rape victims to have the babies….does he have a daughter?

23 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Oh wait... wasn't warning that this would happen called "hyperbole" on this very board?

@Archy1221 ???

Will you walk back calling this hyperbole now?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

America was founded on the principle that all persons are created equal. It's right there in the Declaration of Independence.

A woman should not have different rights to her body in one state over another. This is a woman's rights issue, not a state's rights issue. Abortion should be safe and legal for all who need it in every state. It should be codified into the Constitution. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
56 minutes ago, knapplc said:

America was founded on the principle that all persons are created equal. It's right there in the Declaration of Independence.

A woman should not have different rights to her body in one state over another. This is a woman's rights issue, not a state's rights issue. Abortion should be safe and legal for all who need it in every state. It should be codified into the Constitution. 

These aren't necessarily my views. I fall somewhere in the middle.

I shared what our State's Governor stated his views are.

I think that is the main argument that has to be settled.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

These aren't necessarily my views. I fall somewhere in the middle.

I shared what our State's Governor stated his views are.

I think that is the main argument that has to be settled.

The people clearly wanted it left alone...

16 minutes ago, whateveritis1224 said:

Weird thing to point out when there's always been some sort of restrictions on abortions.

Not a weird thing to point out when the perspective that liberals have a bloodlust to kill the innocent and groom children is getting closer to a mainstream thing people actually think.

6 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Yet more hyperbole @Archy1221?

https://apple.news/ASZJtnIuNT7ikGmyYQA7Gww

Oklahoma votes to ban abortion from the moment of fertilization.

Another article on the same Okie bill I think. The only a few exceptions. I will admit I am surprised. Let the new round of court cases begin. Will this flip seats in the legislature to state reps with more moderate positions?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oklahoma-lawmakers-bill-banning-abortions-governors-desk

4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Is it just me, or have our board conservatives been really quiet the past couple weeks?

Haha. Archy is MIA for a day or two and…..:lol:

Sadly the thing we can be sure of is that they aren’t re-evaluating their position. The bats#!t crazy from the R party has been in overdrive lately. Guessing they’re waiting for the updated playbook from the home office.

• Plus1 2