Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If there's a hell, I hope nothing more than that the conservative faction of this false court, and all of those blithely supporting them, spend an eternity hearing the screams of the girls who have to bear the product of their rape because of this ruling.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Danny Bateman said:

That's fine. But your ignorance should not supersede others' rights.

It's akin to saying I don't get others' fascination with guns so they should all be banned.

But the deflection of moral and personal responsibility of a woman should supersede the rights of unborn children…. And if we’re being honest, that’s what most abortions are. Talk about ignorance.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Im far from extreme on the situation, I just truly don’t understand why anyone would support abortion outside of the extreme examples of medical emergencies or rape. I’ve tried to see the other side of it, but really just can’t understand it.

That's great that you can't understand it, and a lot of people agree with you. But what right do you and those that agree with you have to decide what others get to do. It's not about being "pro-abortion". I would like fewer abortions to happen. But, what right do we have to control the actions of others?

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

But the deflection of moral and personal responsibility of a woman should supersede the rights of unborn children…. And if we’re being honest, that’s what most abortions are. Talk about ignorance.

You are describing your morals. What right do governments have to impart morals into the people in forms of laws?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

I’ve made very, very clear on here that I don’t think abortion should be illegal in those instances. So keep your melodramatic a$$, and gotcha takes moving

Rape, incest and ectopic pregnancy abortions are banned thanks to the people you vote for. Own your vote.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Yes!  So, if you don't believe...don't joke about it.  Thanks!

I wasn't joking.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I understand your heart in is in the right place, but understand this makes you sound like a prude on their high horse.

We'd be a lot better off if people would stop trying to control other people and just live and let live.

And I'm someone who takes a person's ability to make their own damn medical decisions about as seriously as you take the rights of the unborn. So don't talk to me about ignorance.

• Plus1 1