Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Rape, incest and ectopic pregnancy abortions are banned thanks to the people you vote for. Own your vote.

I wasn't joking.

Tell me you are clueless about today’s ruling without telling me you are clueless about today’s ruling.  

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Tell me you are clueless about today’s ruling without telling me you are clueless about today’s ruling.  

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, Ohio, South Dakota, Tennessee and Texas

• Plus1 2

So what happens next? Where do the protests end up? Are any justices killed?

Will states really keep restrictions on abortions below 15 weeks or will they back down? I figured this was coming but it could get really ugly.

4 minutes ago, nic said:

I figured this was coming but it could get really ugly.

Uglier than back-alley abortions? Uglier than girls having to give birth to the product of incest?

Putting girls in their own personal hell because of some draconian belief in a non-existent bronze-age god is ugly enough, isn't it?

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Uglier than back-alley abortions? Uglier than girls having to give birth to the product of incest?

Putting girls in their own personal hell because of some draconian belief in a non-existent bronze-age god is ugly enough, isn't it?

I saw that the American Obstetricians and Gynecologists Association came out against today's ruling, with numerous, valid reasons why abortions can be necessary. Good thing people rely on "faith" to make laws over science and the expertise of professionals in that field. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

If you couldn’t pick up on the sarcasm of that post, I don’t know what to tell you.

And it sounds like you take me about as seriously as I take you (and your pals on here), so at least we have that in common. 
I’ve always felt like I’ve given my honest, rational opinion on here. I don’t worry all that much how it sits with you(s).

Honest, rational, and dripping with sarcasm.

got it :thumbs

37 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, Ohio, South Dakota, Tennessee and Texas

None of those states ban abortion for ectopic pregnancy. Florida is 15 weeks so doesn’t apply to what you said, Tennessee is 6 weeks, pretty restrictive timeframe but still gives time for what you claim to not be allowed, Ohio has a fetal heartbeat bill so not what you describe, Oklahoma has a rape/incest provision so not what you think. Arkansas Gov is going to call a special session on the rape/incest component.  

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

None of those states ban abortion for ectopic pregnancy. Florida is 15 weeks so doesn’t apply to what you said, Tennessee is 6 weeks, pretty restrictive timeframe but still gives time for what you claim to not be allowed, Ohio has a fetal heartbeat bill so not what you describe, Oklahoma has a rape/incest provision so not what you think. Arkansas Gov is going to call a special session on the rape/incest component.  

Wrong.

4 hours ago, funhusker said:

Who defined what a woman was today?

Well that was a fringe benefit today.  Today we didn't hear any of the usual suspects telling us that men could be birthing persons. Come to think of it, nothing they said today matched with what they had just told us. 

• Women must have control over their body; but can't refuse a vaccine that doesn't work.
  • Structural racism is a major reality in America; except the disproportionate killing of black babies. 
  • Something about CHOICE; but don't choose to buy a gun. 
  • The law changes over time; except precedent is sacred. 
  • There was an insurrection against our democracy;;  now burn it all down.  

• Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1