Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lets be honest here. This has absolutely nothing to do with unborn babies. This has 100% to do with the economy. In order to function and further enrich the wealthy, the American economy needs a poor workforce to provide labor. USA's birthrate has been declining for decades. Leading to a shortage of cheap American labor, thaT currently  defines America. Further more, there are fewer Americans to buy the product produced by said cheap labor. 

The solution, instead of embracing immigration, they force poor  American women to repopulate the cheap American workforce in order to maintain and enrich wealth.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Well that was a fringe benefit today.  Today we didn't hear any of the usual suspects telling us that men could be birthing persons. Come to think of it, nothing they said today matched with what they had just told us. 

• Women must have control over their body; but can't refuse a vaccine that doesn't work.
  • Structural racism is a major reality in America; except the disproportionate killing of black babies. 
  • Something about CHOICE; but don't choose to buy a gun. 
  • The law changes over time; except precedent is sacred. 
  • There was an insurrection against our democracy;;  now burn it all down.  

Looks like someone got the newsletter….

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Lets be honest here. This has absolutely nothing to do with unborn babies. This has 100% to do with the economy. In order to function and further enrich the wealthy, the American economy needs a poor workforce to provide labor. USA's birthrate has been declining for decades. Leading to a shortage of cheap American labor, thaT currently  defines America. Further more, there are fewer Americans to buy the product produced by said cheap labor. 

The solution, instead of embracing immigration, they force poor  American women to repopulate the cheap American workforce in order to maintain and enrich wealth.

What?   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_overruled_United_States_Supreme_Court_decisions

People act like SCOTUS has never overruled itself.  

No, they act like we were explicitly told by these clowns in their sham hearing they wouldn't do what they nonetheless did immediately.

There's a reason the public opinion of the court is in the toilet. They're liars issuing unpopular rulings.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

First, as a disclaimer, this is NOT my personal view. This IS the view of many in my area of Central Nebraska...and I am sure elsewhere.

The entire premise is false.

These people don't want to be "left alone." They want to have control over how other free Americans live their lives. They just want to pretend they have the moral high ground while they do it.

All while they use feel good language like "claiming our rights back" while being totally fine tossing others' rights in the garbage.

Someone put it quite well the other day. Trump has emboldened the a$$h@!es in this country to feel like they've got power. And they're only getting worse because of it.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The ones having a hissy fit about Precedent during the confirmation hearings.  

I think that’s more of an honesty/integrity issue. When a potential justice is asked specifically about RvW and their answer is that it’s settled law and precedent but then within months they vote to overturn….That isn’t people acting like it never happens. That is people expecting our SC justices to be honest, not to be liars and to say whatever lands them the job. Maybe you like being lied to but I suspect most Americans don’t like it. Well, I take that back. It seems close to half of Americans are okay with being lied to and even prefer their politicians and officials to be dishonest as long as it achieves their desired political results. Care to guess which half that is?

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2