** 2022 Opponent Previews : Oklahoma (Game 4) **

On 7/6/2022 at 3:47 PM, Mavric said:

Or they could be screwing Oklahoma for leaving.

But still, this is interesting.

Only 4 for TX and OU combined.  Big 12 just sayin’ good bye.  They get a fair well tour similar to Neb.  I have no hate for OU but I’m sure those two get the a big hoisin’ on the way out of Big 12 and then will get a long and rough initiation into the SEC.  Pretty much like Neb.  But will it be a decade?   

A question may be asked: Is Neb’s welcome to the blue bloods league over finally?   

Just now, 84HuskerLaw said:

Only 4 for TX and OU combined.  Big 12 just sayin’ good bye.  They get a fair well tour similar to Neb.  I have no hate for OU but I’m sure those two get the a big hoisin’ on the way out of Big 12 and then will get a long and rough initiation into the SEC.  Pretty much like Neb.  But will it be a decade?   

A question may be asked: Is Neb’s welcome to the blue bloods league over finally?   

Dam site and ‘corrections’ that are always incorrect.  

• 2 weeks later...

That’s comedic but only because it’s a representation of how weak and sensitive our society is.  I assume dumb dumb football player isn’t paying attention because he’s texting on his iPad.  Coach doesn’t like it so he reads aloud what’s on the iPad, but it contains a word that people of only a certain skin tone can say as nauseam.  Player(s) get “offended”, therefore coach must go.  Some animals are more equal than others.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds like even most of the OU players wanted him on the team after that. Not sure if that was his own doing or the admin

Even if the athlete was goofing off/etc you have to be smarter as the adult in that moment to not put yourself in that situation and use some damn common sense 

• Plus1 2
On 7/23/2022 at 6:09 AM, teachercd said:

This OU game might be just want Frost and fans need.

OU should be pretty lame this year, the game is at home, vs an old time rival.  A Husker win and 4-0 start will make fans very happy.

If the defense holds up about as well as they did against them and if Casey Thompson puts up about half the numbers he did against them last year, we'll win convincingly. 

Of course with this team two 'ifs" is probably too many ifs.

• Plus1 1