** 2022 Opponent Previews : Oklahoma (Game 4) **

Gundy knew what he was doing and saying.  I'm sorry, but you just can't say that, ever. 

This is a really s#!tty situation coming out of Oklahoma.  They should be glad that he resigned.

I've heard that if you do "Horns Down" you go to PRISON.  

Plus a 35 yard penalty.  

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • 4 weeks later...

49 minutes ago, The Whale said:

Oklahoma 70

Huskers 10

I might take OU to cover a 50 point spread based on what I saw yesterday.  This team will fold when they get down 21+, mark my words.  This isn't the 2021 super senior team with mental fortitude.  The single digit loss streak ends here soon.  Hopefully not with GA Southern but I wouldn’t be shocked.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

I think maybe Casey can keep us in the game if turns into a shootout but we likely won’t stop them much on defense. We’re going to have to take some chances on defense to create some turnovers. Maybe we can get an early score or two and catch a couple lucky breaks and make a game of it. I expect some wrinkles like a good dose of Smothers on one drive. Probably a few designed QB runs than we’ve seen this far to make them defend that. 

• Plus1 2

Would be surprised if OU is ranked at the end of the season.

At this moment their RB's (which is usually a strength for them), WR's and DL are not special; not bad, just not anything special. Their top two rushers from last year are gone. Four of their top five WR's from last year are no longer with the team. Their top three sack producers from last year are gone.

They have a transfer QB (Gabriel from UCF) starting, a head coach in his first year as a head coach and their most tenured coach was fired a little over a month ago for repeating a racial slur.

They are headed out the door of the Big XII so they probably won't receive favorable 50/50 calls.

I don't see how OU holds it together this year.

• Haha 1