** 2022 Opponent Previews : Oklahoma (Game 4) **

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I have no expectations for this game. None. It’s sort of a relaxed feeling. If OU wins big, I’ll make bank. If we keep it close or win, I’ll be elated. But yeah, the Bloody Mary’s will start being poured about 9AM.

I know, dude. It's awesome to think it's been quite a while since we were blown out. So it doesn't feel like it'll be a big blowout.

But then on the other hand I don't see us having any real chance of winning at all tbh.

It would be a completely out of the blue upset that would rival pretty much any win in the past 10 seasons if we did.

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

2 hours ago, Undone said:

I know, dude. It's awesome to think it's been quite a while since we were blown out. So it doesn't feel like it'll be a big blowout.

But then on the other hand I don't see us having any real chance of winning at all tbh.

It would be a completely out of the blue upset that would rival pretty much any win in the past 10 seasons if we did.

If we get the upset, it will be the talk of the day. 

and, the next two weeks will be crazy. 

• 2 weeks later...

17 hours ago, husker009 said:

They still beat us by 35, so I’m not sure we can say much. If they’re bad, what does that make us?

My original comment had nothing to do with Nebraska so don't lump me into "we" when you say, "I''m not sure we can say much."

The original comment was about Oklahoma being overrated and unranked by the end of the season; nothing to do with Nebraska.

17 hours ago, husker009 said:

They still beat us by 35, so I’m not sure we can say much. If they’re bad, what does that make us?

Martinez put on a clinic....IN NORMAN! We have the talent, but we have not been developing these kids at all. And to answer your question, we are really bad, like Rice Owls level. 

On 9/26/2022 at 10:11 AM, Go Furself said:

My original comment had nothing to do with Nebraska so don't lump me into "we" when you say, "I''m not sure we can say much."

The original comment was about Oklahoma being overrated and unranked by the end of the season; nothing to do with Nebraska.

It's certainly not an encouraging sign that Nebraska couldn't even be competitive with this OU team at home. Doesn't give much hope that they can win another game this year.