** 2022 Opponent Previews : Minnesota (Game 9) **

9 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

That would be an interesting hire by UM. I am not sure I see the fit though, part of Fleck’s deal is his culture brand that he makes sure is outwardly in everyone’s face and he doesn’t back down from it either. I don’t see UM allowing him to mess with the UM brand/logo like he has done at Minny. Does he have other tricks in his bag to instill a culture other than over the top marketing & communication?

I don't think he would need the bag of tricks to recruit at Michigan.  Whether he can let that go remains to be seen though.  To me he would likely be the best available for them to get if their coach bails for the NFL this late in the game.  

4 hours ago, Hilltop said:

I don't think he would need the bag of tricks to recruit at Michigan.  Whether he can let that go remains to be seen though.  To me he would likely be the best available for them to get if their coach bails for the NFL this late in the game.  

I don't know.  Harbaugh had to sleep with recruits to get them there.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

49 minutes ago, Red Five said:

PJ is insane.

If he's like this for a Wednesday night NHL game in the middle of February, imagine what his locker room speech is going to be the last Thursday in August.

38 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Ha. Avalanche beat them 3-2 last night. :P

Go Avs.  There was no boat rowing last night.

• Oh Yeah! 1

18 hours ago, Red Five said:

PJ is insane.

If he's like this for a Wednesday night NHL game in the middle of February, imagine what his locker room speech is going to be the last Thursday in August.

Are we sure he's not just a character played by Rob Corddry?

AccomplishedFilthyHartebeest-size_restri