** 2022 Opponent Previews : Iowa (Game 12) **

30 minutes ago, GSG said:

Will be interesting. Nevada is bad. When Norvell left, everyone left. They just lost to FCS Incarnate Word at home :(  

Incarnate word can throw the ball and score though.  They are averaging 60 points a game this year.  Nevada's run defense has only allowed an average of 93 yards a game through 3 games.  They haven't played anyone but Iowa's offense flat stinks.  If I had to bet this one I would take the points.       

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Incarnate word can throw the ball and score though.  They are averaging 60 points a game this year.  Nevada's run defense has only allowed an average of 93 yards a game through 3 games.  They haven't played anyone but Iowa's offense flat stinks.  If I had to bet this one I would take the points.       

Yeah but Nevada squeaked by a really bad NM State team and TX State. I'm probably more interested in seeing how this one turns out over our game against OU :( 

27 minutes ago, GSG said:

Yeah but Nevada squeaked by a really bad NM State team and TX State. I'm probably more interested in seeing how this one turns out over our game against OU :( 

Lol, I hear you.  My FIL is from Iowa so have to listen to him whine about how terrible they are this year.  Would be hilarious if they lost to Nevada.

• 3 weeks later...

5 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

He is just a complete clown. As others on twitter and reddit have said, not sure how you look your kids in the eyes as it is. It's becoming a national story that you are terrible at your job which you only have because your dad is the head coach - that's less embarrassing than stepping down and taking a job you can actually do? He'll always have a job with his connections, I fail to see how waiting for an inevitable painful firing is worth it. Make up a health issue.