Ridiculous movie recaps.

Police officers Ray Tango  and Gabe Cash are narcotics experts working to bring down drug lord Yves Perret.

In an attempt to stymie their efforts, Perret sets up Tango and Cash, making it look as if they've killed an FBI agent.

Arrested and put in prison, the two cops formulate an escape plan and, once out, team up with Tango's exotic dancer sister, Katherine, in order to clear their records and take down Perret once and for all.

Spoiler

Tango & Cash obviously

• Haha 1

Following the death of his wife, Los Angeles police detective Martin Riggs becomes reckless and suicidal.

When he is reassigned and partnered with Roger Murtaugh, Riggs immediately clashes with the older officer. Together they uncover a massive drug-trafficking ring.

As they encounter increasingly dangerous situations, Riggs and Murtaugh begin to form a bond.

Riggs' volatile behavior might just help them apprehend the criminals -- if it doesn't kill them both first.

Spoiler

Lethal Weapon

• Haha 1

Los Angeles policeman Lt. Marion "Cobra" Cobretti finds himself at the center of a spate of murders carried out by a secret society called New Order: killers who select "weak" members of society for extermination.

As the murder rate rises, Cobra takes model Ingrid into protective custody after she witnesses New Order's leader in action.

As Cobra falls for Ingrid, they find shelter in a small town, but must soon fight for survival.

Spoiler

Cobra - Sylvester Stallone

Moving in from Chicago, newcomer Ren McCormack is in shock when he discovers the small Midwestern town he now calls home has made dancing and rock music illegal.

As he struggles to fit in, Ren faces an uphill battle to change things. With the help of his new friend, Willard Hewitt, and defiant teen Ariel Moore, he might loosen up this conservative town.

But Ariel's influential father, Reverend Shaw Moore, stands in the way.

Spoiler

Footloose - Tonight I gotta cut loose, footloose

58 minutes ago, admo said:

Moving in from Chicago, newcomer Ren McCormack is in shock when he discovers the small Midwestern town he now calls home has made dancing and rock music illegal.

As he struggles to fit in, Ren faces an uphill battle to change things. With the help of his new friend, Willard Hewitt, and defiant teen Ariel Moore, he might loosen up this conservative town.

But Ariel's influential father, Reverend Shaw Moore, stands in the way.

Reveal hidden contents

Footloose - Tonight I gotta cut loose, footloose

Can you imagine when this movie was pitched...how the f#&% did any studio greenlight it???

I know in the end it became iconic but, come on.

1 hour ago, admo said:

Los Angeles policeman Lt. Marion "Cobra" Cobretti finds himself at the center of a spate of murders carried out by a secret society called New Order: killers who select "weak" members of society for extermination.

As the murder rate rises, Cobra takes model Ingrid into protective custody after she witnesses New Order's leader in action.

As Cobra falls for Ingrid, they find shelter in a small town, but must soon fight for survival.

Reveal hidden contents

Cobra - Sylvester Stallone

This was the first (and only) movie that me and my Dad saw in the theater together.  

• Oh Yeah! 1

In the distant future, the Earth is at war with a race of giant alien insects. Little is known about the Bugs except that they are intent on the eradication of all human life. But there was a time before the war... A Mobile Infantry travels to distant alien planets to take the war to the Bugs. They are a ruthless enemy with only one mission: Survival of their species no matter what the cost...

• Oh Yeah! 1
23 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

A depressed widowed man teams up with a mentally challenged woman to find his disabled son.

Reveal hidden contents

Finding Nemo

I am refusing the urge to reveal the movie for now, until I give up trying to figure it out.  Wow

While returning from a trip in the woods, George and his family run into something with their car that turns out to be Sasquatch! Thinking the creature is dead, they take him home, but it soon awakens! Despite their initial fears, Big Foot is a kind and a sensitive being.  The family becomes very fond of him.  However, it is difficult to keep him a secret, and soon they begin to fear for Sasquatch's safety!

Spoiler

Harry and the Hendersons

Plot should be:  A family is driving their station wagon through the woods, and they smash into Sasquatch.  Even though they freak out and go nuts, they take him home, he wakes up, and they realize Big Foot is just a gentle, goofy big dummy. 

5 minutes ago, admo said:

While returning from a trip in the woods, George and his family run into something with their car that turns out to be Sasquatch! Thinking the creature is dead, they take him home, but it soon awakens! Despite their initial fears, Big Foot is a kind and a sensitive being.  The family becomes very fond of him.  However, it is difficult to keep him a secret, and soon they begin to fear for Sasquatch's safety!

Reveal hidden contents

Harry and the Hendersons

Plot should be:  A family is driving their station wagon through the woods, and they smash into Sasquatch.  Even though they freak out and go nuts, they take him home, he wakes up, and they realize Big Foot is just a gentle, goofy big dummy. 

I loved this movie!

• Oh Yeah! 1