Ridiculous movie recaps.

During a war between humans and the reptilian Drac race, spaceship pilot Willis Davidge ends up stranded on an alien world, along with enemy fighter Jeriba Shigan. While both Willis and his reptilian counterpart can breathe on the planet, the environment and its creatures are relatively hostile, forcing the two to work together to survive. As time goes by, Willis and Jerrrrrriiiiiibaaaaah become unlikely friends, though their unique relationship faces considerable challenges.

Spoiler

Enemy Mine - Dennis Quaid & Louis Gossett Jr)

23 minutes ago, admo said:

During a war between humans and the reptilian Drac race, spaceship pilot Willis Davidge ends up stranded on an alien world, along with enemy fighter Jeriba Shigan. While both Willis and his reptilian counterpart can breathe on the planet, the environment and its creatures are relatively hostile, forcing the two to work together to survive. As time goes by, Willis and Jerrrrrriiiiiibaaaaah become unlikely friends, though their unique relationship faces considerable challenges.

Reveal hidden contents

Enemy Mine - Dennis Quaid & Louis Gossett Jr)

Enemy Mine!  Great movie.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

A pimp on the run trusts his call girls to a meek professor of literature, who accepts the challenge.

Hint: As good as it sounds, only 400 viewers saw this world wide, and 399 of them requested their money back.  Including yours truly.

Spoiler

Doctor Detroit

• Oh Yeah! 1

A veritable chameleon, investigative reporter Irwin might drive his editor up the wall, but he always produces great pieces for the newspaper. When his next story is about the drug trade taking place on the beach, he goes undercover as a homeless man. Unaware of his true identity, businessman Alan offers him $50,000 to kill him. Intrigued, Irwin decides to unearth the full story behind the offer.

Spoiler

Fletch 

1 hour ago, admo said:

A pimp on the run trusts his call girls to a meek professor of literature, who accepts the challenge.

Hint: As good as it sounds, only 400 viewers saw this world wide, and 399 of them requested their money back.  Including yours truly.

Reveal hidden contents

Doctor Detroit

I saw this and didn’t request my money back…..but I would have if it had been at a theatre.

• Oh Yeah! 1
20 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I saw this and didn’t request my money back…..but I would have if it had been at a theatre.

Actually I rented it from Blockbuster with Spies Like Us, to be perfectly honest. I loved that place!  The joke is what I would have done at a theater :lol:  

Preppy high school reporter Jerry Mitchell is asked to write a story on a tough new kid named Buddy Revell, a boy rumored to have a violent past. Jerry tries to call off the story, but in the process he infuriates Buddy, who challenges him to a parking lot brawl immediately after school that same day. As Jerry desperately attempts to escape the impending fight, he instead ends up finding the courage to stand up to Buddy.

AKA "the puss that bled" and "the longest punch ever thrown"

Spoiler

3 o'clock High

1 hour ago, admo said:

Preppy high school reporter Jerry Mitchell is asked to write a story on a tough new kid named Buddy Revell, a boy rumored to have a violent past. Jerry tries to call off the story, but in the process he infuriates Buddy, who challenges him to a parking lot brawl immediately after school that same day. As Jerry desperately attempts to escape the impending fight, he instead ends up finding the courage to stand up to Buddy.

AKA "the puss that bled" and "the longest punch ever thrown"

Reveal hidden contents

3 o'clock High

Most underrated of the 80's type movie...3 O'Clock High.

Close second would be Can't Buy Me Love

• Oh Yeah! 1
5 hours ago, teachercd said:

Most underrated of the 80's type movie...3 O'Clock High.

Close second would be Can't Buy Me Love

For sure!  I remember watching HBO and it came on.  Had no idea what it was about.  Loved it.  The rest of the month I rewatched it each time they replayed it.  

A skydiving instructor is plunged into the world of international espionage when one of his pupils falls to her death. When he is blamed for her death and his training center is closed down, he becomes suspicious and decides to investigate...

Spoiler

MV5BZDY3NzJiZmYtY2Q4NS00ZGUyLWI3NzEtNjVmMWRhMTMyMDIzL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI3ODYyNDU@._V1_.jpg

Spoiler

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpisces.bbystatic.com%2Fimage2%2FBestBuy_US%2Fimages%2Fproducts%2F3480%2F34802082_so.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

chuckleshuffle