** 2022 Countdown to Kickoff **

so I couldn't find the season prediction thread but a lot of ppl aka Phil steel is putting out season prediction stuff I got one guy predicting huskers win the west and go 10-2 and losing to OSU in the title game and going to the orange bowl against Pitt and finishing in the top 10 in the polls. Phil says they are a west title contender and could win the west.

• Oh Yeah! 1
19 hours ago, Undone said:

lol, 10.75 YPC for a fullback is so f****** awesome:

image.png.7595510a32e5b15ba36d6d4d96297bb7.png

Listening to the announcers talk about pancake blocks etc. Do they even keep track of that anymore or try to get them. Also am I the only one that thinks Makovicka and probably most of the team were juiced? I mean look at his neck. :restore

1 hour ago, skers83 said:

Listening to the announcers talk about pancake blocks etc. Do they even keep track of that anymore or try to get them. Also am I the only one that thinks Makovicka and probably most of the team were juiced? I mean look at his neck. :restore

All natural nutrition.  :D

I'm not an expert on O line play.  But, I remember reading about when we switched to zone blocking that pancake blocks were not a goal.  So, they stopped keeping track of them.  If I understand it right, we are getting back more to that type of blocking with the new O line coach.

• Thanks 1