Apprehension for season

All these great portal gets that we are receiving has me pretty excited for this year. BUT BOOM!! Monkey Pox! Season cancelled due to another "pandemic". Would just be Frost's luck if this occurred. What do you guys think the odds of this happening are? 

Maybe I shouldn't of started a thread for this. But hey! it's the off season

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

14 hours ago, Cornbred said:

All these great portal gets that we are receiving has me pretty excited for this year. BUT BOOM!! Monkey Pox! Season cancelled due to another "pandemic". Would just be Frost's luck if this occurred. What do you guys think the odds of this happening are? 

Maybe I shouldn't of started a thread for this. But hey! it's the off season

We've been smacked around by Covid, and that sucks, but there have been plenty of other diseases that didn't turn into pandemics over the past twenty years. Ebola, Swine Flue, Bird Flu, SARS, MERS, the Zika virus... 

We're more likely to be dealing with lingering effects from Covid variants than with an entirely new pandemic.

7 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Some of you guys need to chill out and realize you're in the B.S. forum. 

To be fair ... it wasn't in the BS forum originally.

Some over-zealous Mod thought it was likely to end in cheese fries and moved it out of the Football forum.

• Fire 1