Catching up with Ajay Allen

36 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

This guy is a stud running back!!!! As long as injuries don't keep him out he will play. Too good not too!!!

I suspect Allan  and Grant will be the future at RB.  Both are (ok should be <_< ) outstanding. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

That's what I believe too and if you add in Yanz bc it looks like he got his weight down and is taking being part of the team serious which in return he will be the power back. So where does that leave Rahmir??? Yes he can catch a pass but he doesn't have the size to be a pass blocking running back in passing situations so a few touches here or there doesn't seem like such a hugh role in the offense. I mean he could always change my mind and ball out and be the number one but I just don't believe he has the body type to be a number one.

32 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

That's what I believe too and if you add in Yanz bc it looks like he got his weight down and is taking being part of the team serious which in return he will be the power back. So where does that leave Rahmir??? Yes he can catch a pass but he doesn't have the size to be a pass blocking running back in passing situations so a few touches here or there doesn't seem like such a hugh role in the offense. I mean he could always change my mind and ball out and be the number one but I just don't believe he has the body type to be a number one.

Yes that is kind of where I'm at.  But Rahmir is a competitor and fighter.  I wouldn't be surprised if....

Because of his early season injury, Gabe gets overlooked somewhat.   Not sure where he will fit in at this point.  Stepp, I think is on his way out the door. 

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

I suspect Allan  and Grant will be the future at RB.  Both are (ok should be <_< ) outstanding. 

I don't have a clue as to what the future holds and don't know enough to even guess but what I do know is the team's success lies on the O-Line blocking for a dominant back. Our stats at the end of games should look more like this from the 2014 Miami game. In particular the BOLD text: (btw... Ameer ran for over 230 yards that day) That's the winning formula. Was then and is still... edit: Dear old NU is the right column obviously

1st Downs 24, 27
3rd down efficiency 4-10, 7-10
4th down efficiency 2-3, 0-0
Total Yards 435, 456
Passing 359, 113
Comp-Att 28-42, 9-13
Yards per pass 8.5, 8.7
Interceptions thrown 2, 1
Rushing 76, 343
Rushing Attempts 23, 54
Yards per rush 3.3, 6.4
Penalties 9-82, 7-69