Most Impactful

At this point, I think we give Joseph a chance to show what he can do.  He recruited and is coaching the WRs so let’s wait n see.  I tend to feel that is fair to the coaches and players and can’t do anything else anyway.  

i still feel the year will make or break with Whipple.  We need to score in the 32-36 pts a game average to win enough games imo. It’s very possible IF the offensive changes (minor as Frost says OR major as I would like) are actually implemented.   Whipple is not Frost although their offenses do look all too similar for my comfort.  Heck, maybe Frosty Whip will really click!   Never know until we watch half the season.  We will likely know lots more about the future by latter October 

STs simply has to be better with a coach with decent experience and record of past success AND a whole new level of focus and attention paid to that 3rd of the team.  
Chins is in year 5 and has managed to field fairly respectable defenses and a modestly positive trendline over that time. Expect similar results.  Maybe a few struggles from time to time but I seriously doubt the defense will totally collapse.