Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Ex-Nebraska-QB-Adrian-Martinez-says-Kansas-State-is-most-talented-squad-in-career-188072745/

"I feel like this is the perfect opportunity for me to finally show that I can be all that my potential is, if that makes sense,” Martinez said this week on KC Sports Network. “You know, I feel really good about the attributes I have and my skill on the field. Now, let’s put it all together and gets some wins and let’s do this thing. I’m confident about that and this is the situation to do it. There’s some incredible pieces and incredible players on this team. Probably the most talented squad I’ve been able to be a part of and that gets me excited. I think it’s a great opportunity for me to take that next step.”

Hmmmmm….:blink:

I guess Wan’Dale wasn’t very talented. Same with Stanley Morgan.  I guess I better look more closely at their roster! Thoughts???

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, admo said:

The OP is drama.

We had him for 4 years.  3 time Captain. Gave his best.  He was good to the media and to the Husker fans. 

He moved on and so should you.  Damn.

I’m not hung up on him leaving. Just thought it was interesting that he’d call his KState squad the most talented. I thought we had a pretty talented team also.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, GlobalHusker said:

I’m not hung up on him leaving. Just thought it was interesting that he’d call his KState squad the most talented. I thought we had a pretty talented team also.

BS

This is your topic

Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

Yeah, It's possibly interesting for 5 seconds, that's all.  And then move on.

• Haha 1

This would actually be what I expect him to say.  Can't really state anything against this.  We just have to play our season and see if we got better.

AM future is all in front of him.  I will have a big smile if he can go 9-3 or better.  I think they win 5-6 games.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

IF he lights it up in Manhattan, I don’t if I’ll be laughing or crying.  While the Cats aren’t anywhere near a top tier team, they’re usually consistent and make the most out of their roster.  I think AM will put up decent numbers but will have reduced turnovers simply because he won’t be asked to make game saving plays. 

If Adrian Martinez plays great at KSU = see what he could have done with a better team and coaching?

If Adrian Martinez gets benched for another QB = why did Frost stick us with that guy for four years? 

I suspect Martinez will play as he always has — sometimes awesome, sometimes flawed, occasionally injured — for a 7-5 KSU team, leaving his college career an eternal question mark on the way to no future in the NFL. 

• Plus1 2