Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

On 6/2/2022 at 8:45 AM, runningblind said:

You ever try to focus on throwing a ball while running for your life with a broken jaw? All I'm saying is it's pretty lame to make an argument that an injury showed Thompson is better than he put on tape while also saying Martinez's injury meant nothing to his play.

Imagine trying to throw while running blind.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We're going to play K-State in a bowl game, aren't we?

Man I sure hope so.  I really like the kid, and I know he had to be frustrated, but these comments were about basically blaming everyone but himself.  He wasn't the reason we missed a bowl game last year but he could have been the reason we made one.  

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We're going to play K-State in a bowl game, aren't we?

Yes.

Guaranteed Rate Bowl

Tuesday, December 27, 2022
10:15, ESPN
Chase Field, Phoenix, AZ
Last Year: Minnesota 18, West Virginia 6
Bowl Ties: Big Ten vs Big 12 (Mountain West)
Bowl Projection: Nebraska vs Kansas State

https://collegefootballnews.com/2022/06/bowl-projections-college-football-playoff-predictions-schedule-post-spring-2022-2023/2

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Yes.

That would be a very dicey one for sure.  Talk about Frost being fired - lose your only podunk bowl game to your former 4 year starter - the howls would be deafening.  I’d think Frost might opt to pass on that bowl invite.  Awful risky for many reasons.  

Just now, Decked said:

Some of you guys need to take a butthurt pill 

I’m not butthurt if that’s your suggestion.  On the contrary, I’m hoping Casey T does great!   For Adrian, it’ll be great if he shines this fall.  But if he whips Frost, how will that be spun by the defenders of the Frost effect?   

1 minute ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I’m not butthurt if that’s your suggestion.  On the contrary, I’m hoping Casey T does great!   For Adrian, it’ll be great if he shines this fall.  But if he whips Frost, how will that be spun by the defenders of the Frost effect?   

It would mean in my eyes that if that were to happen then Adrian played in a system that best fit his style of play(K-State) and id say he finally developed with better decisions making then the previous years. Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward. Now if you ask me if that's going to happen K-State meeting and beating SF and then having him be fired by his former qb that's a lot of what if scenario's which i don't believe will happen. I will be rooting for Adrian but in order for K-State to get to that point, AM has to do better himself and i think everyone would say 14 touchdowns and 10 interception's isn't.

• Plus1 1