Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

Kansas State has used him as wisely as can be expected to this point.  Let him hand the ball off and be a game manager.  Try to keep him out of situations where he can turn the ball over at all costs.

I expect him to have a a lot more rushing yards and fewer pass attempts if Kansas State gets in a tight game.

Wish we had a coach who knew how to manage his players and put them in the best position to win.

28 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

KSt got stopped like 4 times on 4th down, a couple of times due to indecisive runs by Adrian. 

I only caught a little bit of the game.  Enough to see a classic Adrian fumble and another chance for a 4th quarter drive to be a hero that fell short.  Classic Adrian.  I truly feel that we got an upgrade with Thompson at the most important position yet we're so much worse.  Although a QB run game might have at least kept the defense on their toes a bit, they just teed of on CT.

8 minutes ago, Farms said:

I only caught a little bit of the game.  Enough to see a classic Adrian fumble and another chance for a 4th quarter drive to be a hero that fell short.  Classic Adrian.  I truly feel that we got an upgrade with Thompson at the most important position yet we're so much worse.  Although a QB run game might have at least kept the defense on their toes a bit, they just teed of on CT.

At some point in the 2nd he had at least 20 yard open to the left. He saw it and refused to go. I don’t get it.