Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

Just now, Danny Bateman said:

Dude I’m so happy for Adrian. Not his fault we’re a dysfunctional program. So fun watching him dominate at his best. Kleiman a far superior coach to Frost, too.

Screw OU.

Riley was a superior coach to Frost.  Had SF not been fired there's an extremely good chance he could have been the worst coach ever in Nebraska, instead he holds the second worst.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Riley was a superior coach to Frost.  Had SF not been fired there's an extremely good chance he could have been the worst coach ever in Nebraska, instead he holds the second worst.

Not sure I buy that, Riley made a lot of questionable decisions and caused a massive talent departure the longer he stayed. Doesn't mean Frost was better, but Riley was not a good coach in any stretch... took our program backwards... Frost just continued with it. 

• Haha 1

Good for Adrian. I am happy for that young man.

The talent was always there.

He took a lot of grief on this board over the years (including from me), but when you put his athletic talent along with a strong running game, good pass protection, and a coach who can manage a game - this kind of performance against OU is what you get.

His play tonight just reveals what competant coaching looks like. I still can't believe how awful Scott Frost's coaching tenure truly was at Nebraska.

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Not sure I buy that, Riley made a lot of questionable decisions and caused a massive talent departure the longer he stayed. Doesn't mean Frost was better, but Riley was not a good coach in any stretch... took our program backwards... Frost just continued with it. 

Riley didn't take the program backwards.  He had the team taken away from him after his second season when the boosters forced Bob Diaco onto the staff.  Riley gave up knowing he would get blamed for Diaco's joke of a defense.  I'm not okay with him giving up, but I understand it.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1