Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

3 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Good for Adrian. I am happy for that young man.

The talent was always there.

He took a lot of grief on this board over the years (including from me), but when you put his athletic talent along with a strong running game, good pass protection, and a coach who can manage a game - this kind of performance against OU is what you get.

His play tonight just reveals what competant coaching looks like. I still can't believe how awful Scott Frost's coaching tenure truly was at Nebraska.

So much this....In less than 1 year with Klieman, AM finally beats a ranked team.......And isn't the leading rusher for 3 years IIRC....Coaching matters.  A lot.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Kleiman along with Aranda from Baylor are definitely on the list.

I like what Kleiman asks of his offense when it comes to the running game.

Tonight he looks like a guy who knows how to effectively utilize the talent he has.

Which, of course, Frost no more understood than he recognized his a$$ from a hole in the ground.

• Fire 2
3 minutes ago, lo country said:

So much this....In less than 1 year with Klieman, AM finally beats a ranked team.......And isn't the leading rusher for 3 years IIRC....Coaching matters.  A lot.

Eh let’s not go overboard. He was a dud against Tulane last week. Regardless, happy and proud of the kid.

goes to show what a competent defense, a lethal run game and most important; a coherent offensive game plan can do with a playmaker at qb. Too bad we had a dips#!t of a coach and a supporting coaching staff that is the epitome of incompetency the past 4 years 

• Fire 1