Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

19 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Think of how many times he had to jump just to catch a snap.  It was beyond ridiculous.  

None last season. Cam figured it out and he's an NFL center now.

15 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Riley didn't take the program backwards.  He had the team taken away from him after his second season when the boosters forced Bob Diaco onto the staff.  Riley gave up knowing he would get blamed for Diaco's joke of a defense.  I'm not okay with him giving up, but I understand it.

Riley was garbage. To say otherwise is hilarious.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

And Martinez took the blame far too often when the “native son” was the biggest crook out there. 

Agree. As a leader at my employer and a father it angers me to think that Frost was in a position to positively shape and mold so many young men in the program and he squandered that opportunity with poor judgment.  

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Watching Kansas state take down Oklahoma one thing was apparent. They did it mostly with Martinez and kade Warner, two former Nebraska players which clearly shows that Nebraska’s issues are coaching and not talent. We have excellent players on the roster but without the right coach to help them line up properly and give them a chance to be successful, it does not matter. Frost and Chin were not good coaches. Unfortunately Mickey is a lame duck as he inherits a horrible situation. The sooner we get a good coach to come and change the horrible culture left behind, the better.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

9 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Watching Kansas state take down Oklahoma one thing was apparent. They did it mostly with Martinez and kade Warner, two former Nebraska players which clearly shows that Nebraska’s issues are coaching and not talent. We have excellent players on the roster but without the right coach to help them line up properly and give them a chance to be successful, it does not matter. Frost and Chin were not good coaches. Unfortunately Mickey is a lame duck as he inherits a horrible situation. The sooner we get a good coach to come and change the horrible culture left behind, the better.

Kade had 3 receptions for 26 yards. I wouldn't say he was much of a factor, and he got lucky on that kick he went at it before 10 yards and almost coughed it up. He definitely wouldn't be seeing much time this year with the talent we brought in.

6 minutes ago, Decked said:

I would like to see more sample size here. Before tonight he was getting called to be benched. 

He did at KSUx what we could never do here...

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Lol, did u even watch the game? Warner had a few grabs for 30 yards Lolol, you’re nuts.

Martinez balled out for sure, deuce tore it up like the baller he is, but get the f#&% out saying Warner was the 2nd biggest player in the game clown