Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Kade had 3 receptions for 26 yards. I wouldn't say he was much if a factor, and he got lucky on that kick he went at it before 10 yards and almost coughed it up. He definitely wouldn't be seeing much time this year with the tale we brought in.

He did at KSUx what we could never do here...

He also dropped quite a few and 1 that hit him in both hands and his chest in the 1st half.  Warner caught a single pass tonight when they actually were needed, the kid has hands of stone and we saw that a few times in endzones for NU.

• Fire 1

Calling people clowns shows who you are classless. I did watch the game and the last drive where Kansas went down and scored the last touchdown, kade was featured the entire drive and was crucial in keeping the drive alive. He definitely did more to win that game than he did when he was at Nebraska. I am not saying he was a world beater but he was key in securing the win.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

He also dropped quite a few and 1 that hit him in both hands and his chest in the 1st half.  Warner caught a single pass tonight when they actually were needed, the kid has hands of stone and we saw that a few times in endzones for NU.

I was sure he did, but I couldn't find a stat line for targets. Thanks.

So now NU fans are falling all over themselves to say “well, Adrian sucked last week against Tulane, so this week doesn’t matter and OU was overrated”. Yes, Adrian didn’t play great last week, but he balled out and was awesome tonight against a team that NU lost to by 5 TD’s last week. Why do we have to get into pissing contests all the time?

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Who even cares.  For 4 years Adrian was the whipping boy for the ails of Nebraska football. I’m not saying he was perfect, but maybe it had something to do with terrible coaching and average talent around him. 

For sure, he didn’t deserve some of the blame he took, our s#!t for brains coach and staff deserved more

That being said, 2am also had some horrendous moments and cost us games he shouldn’t have. Regret not maximizing his time here for sure but he ain’t blameless, k state fans seen this firsthand in the first month with the guy

2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

and here we go again

how quickly we forget how KSU lost to Tulane at home last week

just goes to show that OU wasn’t the dominant force the commentators (and the Huskers) made them out to be

Or… it’s just hard to win football games, period, but good coaches win more often than they lose? That’s a good place to start because we haven’t hit that benchmark since Riley.

• Plus1 2