Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

3 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Injury or dog house ??

I have no idea ......

Actually Howard was kinda equal to AM2 (IMO)

And that doesn’t surprise me that the backup QB was doing as well as Adrian in the first half of the season. K-State’s offense isn’t centered around the QB being the main reason it’s successful and credit to the K-State coaching staff for recruiting and coaching a backup QB who could step in and do well. 

• Plus1 3

5 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Dang.  Would be a bummer if Adrian is done for the season and not able to play in a bowl.  At least he's shown that he can be QB for a winning team, and NU was still a complete cluster-eff without him.

Yeah I agree.  He was my fav Husker QB since Crouch.  Love the kid and I supported him 100% his entire career with Huskers.  I will cross my fingers that he will return to action soon.  It's entertaining to watch him play, even at another place.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Everyone who doesn't win a Heisman sucks in my book. The grammar on this website wanted me to say "Everyone who doesn't win a Heisman suck in my book" and now I'm confused.

:dunno I swype when on phone.  Is Huskerboard changing grammer words now this days? 

• Plus1 1