Ex-Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez says Kansas State is 'most talented squad' in career

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Is Adrian not playing against Alabama?  Has he been officially done for the year?  I know he was dealing with a injury.  I turned it on right before the first half was over and it looks like Alabama is taking over.

He's been in for a couple of token plays.

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Tough way for Adrian to finish his career watching his team get dominated and not being out there.  I watched the whole second half and he hasn't been in so his injury must be pretty bad.  Good luck to whatever you plan on doing next.  I don't think he is a NFL qb.

Adrian is fully healthy, but Howard was playing very well as the starter, so Adrian was the #2 guy for this game. I am sure Adrian will do just fine in whatever he ends up doing in his life. 

9 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Adrian is fully healthy, but Howard was playing very well as the starter, so Adrian was the #2 guy for this game. I am sure Adrian will do just fine in whatever he ends up doing in his life. 

Well Howard and K-State started to get dominated and Howard as the game as progressed has gotten worse.  Making poor throws and getting sacked.  Would have thought they put Adrian in bc he is a better runner then Howard.  I do get Howard is a better thrower though.

5 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Well Howard and K-State started to get dominated and Howard as the game as progressed has gotten worse.  Making poor throws and getting sacked.  Would have thought they put Adrian in bc he is a better runner then Howard.  I do get Howard is a better thrower though.

Howard wasn’t playing great, but K-State was getting dominated by Bama’s offense. It would have been nice for Adrian to get more PT in his final game, but Kleiman was probably thinking that Howard could use some experience against great talent on defense.