Early Summer Season Predictions

Early Summer Season Prediction  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, runningblind said:

Vote!  I left out 10-2+ and 2-10 or lower as no one should reasonably expect those things. You may think you expect that, but be real here. 

Love it! :horns2

I know we will go 8-4 this year, but the thing that worries me most, and I have not seen anyone mention yet, is going 6-6 the following year (Or worse, like 5-7). We cannot do that at this point.

34 minutes ago, admo said:

Love it! :horns2

I know we will go 8-4 this year, but the thing that worries me most, and I have not seen anyone mention yet, is going 6-6 the following year (Or worse, like 5-7). We cannot do that at this point.

Lets just worry about getting through this year winning first then see what transfer players they bring in after that. Then we can worry about what next here is going to look like. Winning and getting to a bowl game this here is the goal like i said way back in other post all it takes is a little success in winning to get the mindset off people that don't want to have any business support SF and Nebraska 

• Plus1 1

Our wins and losses will be directly correlated to Raiola & Duval's ability to improve our OT play.....if they cannot block, everything else on the offensive side of the ball will suffer badly.  And just to beat a dead horse, as bad as the feet have been on our OL (Benhart, Banks, etc.), somebody needs to tell Duval to lay off the "squats for stats" BS and give them a skipping rope and double ladder to do foot speed-specific exercises for at least a few months.  To say both those kids have struggled with slow feet is a dramatic understatement....and that is totally on S&C to remedy.

• Plus1 3