Which true freshmen won't redshirt this upcoming season?

2 hours ago, Vince R. said:

Decoldest Crawford.

A lot of people are going with Bonner and I don't see it yet for him. Decoldest is one of the more ready made WRs Nebraska has signed in a while. He reminds me of Stanley Morgan jr but with a little more physical upside, and better separation skills. 

Doesn't always equate to better but Bonner is GROWN. We didn't get to see what Crawford could do last year since their QB was a freshman who couldn't throw a lick. 

FU1VvnhWQAAvJs9?format=jpg&name=large

41 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

There are a lot of ifs with Yantz but if he can put it all together, he could be one of the great ones.  

As you said - IFs -  - he keeps his weight in check,,  stays motivated,  knows the play book  etc 

• Plus1 1
43 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

There are a lot of ifs with Yantz but if he can put it all together, he could be one of the great ones.  

If Yants stays in great physical shape, as he was last spring practice, he has the potential to be a monster. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
54 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Doesn't always equate to better but Bonner is GROWN. We didn't get to see what Crawford could do last year since their QB was a freshman who couldn't throw a lick. 

With the millions we pay for facilities, couldn't they at least put the 2 posters (prayer and the "not the victory' words from the stadium) in some nice frames instead of taped onto the wall!!:dunno   Just sayin... <_<

6 hours ago, Pedro G said:

If Yants stays in great physical shape, as he was last spring practice, he has the potential to be a monster. 

I do feel he could do some really good things but this year I just want to see that if given the carries he can also not turn the ball over.  He's a shifty big guy but sometimes I think he gets caught in awkward positions where someone could easily punch the ball out.  I do really like Yant but want to see what else if anything comes with more carries and playing time.

As for Freshman they say Jaeden Gould only weighs 180 lbs but when you watch him he looks physically like he's ready now.  Same goes for Bonner really also.  I also like the idea of DeColdest Crawford and can't wait to see him out there too.  

On 6/9/2022 at 12:53 PM, BIG ERN said:

Damn, he certainly looks the part. Maybe I have to reconsider haha. After watching his tape, my only concern is that he had free releases on everything. I would equate that to RB's in HS who have a great O-line and all you see is 80 yard runs.

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

If Bonner and Crawford both don't play how does MJ convince them to stay the course and don't transfer out? Same goes with Applewhite with Ajay Allen. All three for sure with time can be great but everyone knows kids with the now these days. 

I guess it could be a good problem to have, but I feel like there’s not going be enough balls to carry or catch for all of the potential talent. Some guys will not be happy.