B1G vs New Big 12 annual competition across all sports.

Loebarth

I'm wondering if others are of the same mind as I am. I think it would be great to establish a Big 12 revival rival. We are focusing on Texas recruitment more now and honestly I think it would be awesome to renew an old rival in Okie State or even TCU in all sports. Iowa has their annual in-state rival with ISU. Why can't a couple B1G and Big 12 teams do the same. I think an annual Baylor/Northwestern rivalry is very marketable. Two private schools facing many of the same recruiting challenges. Another might be Minnesota vs K State. Seems there are profitable opportunities to expand trophy games and it would also make scheduling future schedules in all sports a little easier if the administrators knew they'd always face this foe in all men's & women's marketable sporting venues. (Football/Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball/Softball) Additionally, with the growth of soccer nationally, that sport may soon become more relevant too. 

Just a thought.. is it viable at all?