B1G Media Days - July 26-27

Seeing the various media guys hysterics yesterday and continuing to today with these looney tune comments about tie knots make me embarrassed to be a fan. 

Frost is deserving of all kinds of scrutiny, but good God. Get a grip. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

4 hours ago, Fru said:

Seeing the various media guys hysterics yesterday and continuing to today with these looney tune comments about tie knots make me embarrassed to be a fan. 

Frost is deserving of all kinds of scrutiny, but good God. Get a grip. 

Lol.  Most likely Frost still better dressed than the reporters complaining!  

• Plus1 3
5 hours ago, runningblind said:

We need a 12 step program to wean folks off of this program.  This is like an addict clinging to the last bits of sanity.  None of this matters at all, and it is time to find other things to do.  

Like not be on Huskerboard 10 hours per day?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Just like so many on here, I was so bothered by the article written by Tom Shatel, that I took the soft copy subscription, and printed it out.  

I printed 22 copies of it, in honor of the 22 season.

I then crumbled it up, thew it on the front porch, and lit it on fire.

Still upset, I squeezed some gasoline on it to make sure it would burn big... because I was so mad.

I was so bothered that I pissed on it to put the flames out.

Then, I gathered up the ashes, took it to the fire pit grill, which was already burning hot for a supreme sacrifice, and I dumped the ashes of the article in the fire pit, over the burning coals.

With a wire oven rack on top of the flames, I tossed on a few slices of kobe steak.

I burned the s#!t out of those kobe steaks.... then grabbed a few slices and took them inside... to my aquarium bowl filled with piranha's.... and fed those little nasty fishes with sharp teeth...

And as one was gnawing away at the meat, I stabbed it with a sharp fork, lifted it up out of the water, placed it over a cold dish plate, and stared at it as it bled to death...

I then squeezed all of the piranha fish blood into a super-sized petri dish... and drank the blood...  the blood of Tom Shatel's article.....

And yes, indeed, I chased it down with some fresh scrambled eggs and tortillas.

I'm still not happy.

But those were the best tortillas I ever had.

Never mess with HCSF on Big Ten Media Day.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Shatel's article was a favor to Trev Alberts to, little-by-little, influence and mobilize public opinion for Scott's eventual firing this year.  Alberts is around the program enough and knows what it takes to win.  He realizes Frost isn't the one to turn the program around and needs to garner more support and continue to build a case to make a mid-year firing.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
9 hours ago, Pasadena Husker said:

Shatel's article was a favor to Trev Alberts to, little-by-little, influence and mobilize public opinion for Scott's eventual firing this year.  Alberts is around the program enough and knows what it takes to win.  He realizes Frost isn't the one to turn the program around and needs to garner more support and continue to build a case to make a mid-year firing.  

I have no idea if that is true or not I do believe that the media (print and radio) help to set a tone for the fans to follow.

Hell, they did all they could to get Bo canned and so many fans ate it up.  

• Plus1 1