Jump to content

B1G Media Days - July 26-27


Recommended Posts


 

 

A lame a$$ AD and leaked audio got the ball rolling.

 

Imagine if you could hear what Frost says about us.  Good lord, he had to walk on the field holding the hand of his wife and kid because us morons were "reporting" that he was banging coeds in some secret room at Gate 25 and then the radio guys even ran with it a bit...don't forget that Moos was drunk every night at the bars, hitting on and groping women.  Of course, none of that was caught on video either.

 

Oh and Bo started a fight in the basement of a hotel on game day.  And no one saw.

 

 

  • Plus1 6
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Pasadena Husker said:

Shatel's article was a favor to Trev Alberts to, little-by-little, influence and mobilize public opinion for Scott's eventual firing this year.  Alberts is around the program enough and knows what it takes to win.  He realizes Frost isn't the one to turn the program around and needs to garner more support and continue to build a case to make a mid-year firing.  

Based on the rumors heard at the local Pasadena Barber shop??  Nobody wants Frost to succeed more than Trev- seriously man.  No AD wants to go through a coaching search... especially a coaching search that will be a make or break one for the ADs job.

 

Shatel's article was crap reporting intended to insight reactions and clicks in an effort to save his own job.    

  • Plus1 4
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Pasadena Husker said:

Shatel's article was a favor to Trev Alberts to, little-by-little, influence and mobilize public opinion for Scott's eventual firing this year.  Alberts is around the program enough and knows what it takes to win.  He realizes Frost isn't the one to turn the program around and needs to garner more support and continue to build a case to make a mid-year firing.  

 

This is a very interesting take.  If Frost gets fired mid season it is because the team is sitting at something 1-5 or 2-6 at which point he deserves to be fired.  Trev Alberts will need no help from Shatel or any other media member to soften the blow. 

  • Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

 

 

A lame a$$ AD and leaked audio got the ball rolling.

 

Imagine if you could hear what Frost says about us.  Good lord, he had to walk on the field holding the hand of his wife and kid because us morons were "reporting" that he was banging coeds in some secret room at Gate 25 and then the radio guys even ran with it a bit...don't forget that Moos was drunk every night at the bars, hitting on and groping women.  Of course, none of that was caught on video either.

 

Oh and Bo started a fight in the basement of a hotel on game day.  And no one saw.

 

 

Don't forget Carl banging the booster wives and blowing snow...oh wait that really happened.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Maybe I'm weird but I appreciated Frost's short direct say nothing coach-speak answers at that presser. There is no question they could ask that couldn't be spun anyway the media wants to spin it and there is no answer other than winning that I need to see. We've had enough smoke blown up our asses the last few years. The only way to change the narrative is to start winning. Talk doesn't matter after the last 4 years. It is what it is.

  • Plus1 4
Link to comment

15 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Maybe I'm weird but I appreciated Frost's short direct say nothing coach-speak answers at that presser. There is no question they could ask that couldn't be spun anyway the media wants to spin it and there is no answer other than winning that I need to see. We've had enough smoke blown up our asses the last few years. The only way to change the narrative is to start winning. Talk doesn't matter after the last 4 years. It is what it is.

You SOB!

 

I think right now, that dead time of the summer, writers and radio hosts are just looking for anything at all to b!^@h about.

  • Oh Yeah! 1
Link to comment
21 hours ago, teachercd said:

You SOB!

 

I think right now, that dead time of the summer, writers and radio hosts are just looking for anything at all to b!^@h about.

 

Oh, yeah just listened to the latest version of this.  They spent the first 15-20 analyzing Frost's PC at Media Days. 

 

They are really just pissed because he didn't say anything. So they have to talk about him not saying anything.   

  • Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, NUinID said:

 

Oh, yeah just listened to the latest version of this.  They spent the first 15-20 analyzing Frost's PC at Media Days. 

 

They are really just pissed because he didn't say anything. So they have to talk about him not saying anything.   

Yep!  And I get it and I would do the same thing they do.  Just like when they turned on Bo because Bo wasn't being nice to them...

 

It was different back when TO was coach, back then the coach (sort of) controlled the media and (sort of) controlled the cops.  That all changed.

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...