OWH: Husker Camp Countdown

12 minutes ago, C-4 said:

Up to #11 and we are still in the bust category. #10 is a complete unknown.

Roster is bad.

Roster is bad???? How so???? Husker nation wouldn't say its bad more like unproven. I believe that SF has done a excellent job adding players to the roster. Anthony Grant isn't a unknown at all. Maybe a unknown to you or how he is going to do but as a football player there are plenty of coaches that wanted him on their roster. Number #1 juco running back who has played at Florida State. Why wouldn't you want a running back like him on your roster????

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Roster is bad???? How so???? 

For the reasons I stated.

6 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Anthony Grant isn't a unknown at all. Maybe a unknown to you or how he is going to do but as a football player there are plenty of coaches that wanted him on their roster. Number #1 juco running back who has played at Florida State. Why wouldn't you want a running back like him on your roster????

If only we'd had a RB with FSU's interest before this year. And if only we had at least the #2 juco RB before this year. Proven commodities they'd be.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, C-4 said:

For the reasons I stated.

If only we'd had a RB with FSU's interest before this year. And if only we had at least the #2 juco RB before this year. Proven commodities they'd be.

Understandable but kids don't just get to being proven commodities they make themselves that. Casey Thompson is a proven commodity qb. Yes he has never played at Nebraska but he has played against Oklahoma and did pretty well. Even with him hurting his thumb he still had 24 throwing td's. SF has brought in kids that have got it done elsewhere. Hopefully they can have more success here. I still don't understand why you think the roster is bad though???!!!

• Plus1 1