Nouili out for the year

1 hour ago, Husker2326 said:

And how do they decide the punishment for whatever offense you did? You don't hear often that a player gets suspended for a whole year for doing some kind of drug. Usually you hear about if from the coach saying here's the punishment that i feel is justified for whatever the situation is. Not to often do you hear the NCAA get involved.

If the NCAA is getting involved, it's most likely PED's of some type that's on the banned list from the NCAA. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

No joke but why can't you just tell the NCAA that you identify as a person who passed the drug test???

I am going to quote myself but why not...If a guy can identify as a girl and so on (I am 100% for this!) why can't you just identify as a drug test passer?

I guess what I mean is, how could they say "no"?

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
6 hours ago, teachercd said:

I am going to quote myself but why not...If a guy can identify as a girl and so on (I am 100% for this!) why can't you just identify as a drug test passer?

I guess what I mean is, how could they say "no"?

No joke but there's no social component to whether you pass or fail a drug test in the same way that there's a social component to being masculine or feminine.

So to answer your question the reason you can't do that is because you can't do things that make zero sense and get away with them. Being born male anatomically and identifying as a woman isn't actually related to your anatomy and makes at least 1% of sense. If someone was born with a penis and testicles and then tried to claim, "I identify as someone that was born with a vagina", they would clearly be rightfully called out and held accountable to that.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

No joke but there's no social component to whether you pass or fail a drug test in the same way that there's a social component to being masculine or feminine.

So to answer your question the reason you can't do that is because you can't do things that make zero sense and get away with them. Being born male anatomically and identifying as a woman isn't actually related to your anatomy and makes at least 1% of sense. If someone was born with a penis and testicles and then tried to claim, "I identify as someone that was born with a vagina", they would clearly be rightfully called out and held accountable to that.

Where does that % scale come from?

Isn't, in this case, the social component that to be a "real football" player you need to use PED's and therefore he felt he needed to use them to fall in line and since "everybody" was using them it was okay and not really cheating?

No need to answer, we all know how this goes.  I was kidding, I did not think this would get more insane haha

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

Where does that % scale come from?

Isn't, in this case, the social component that to be a "real football" player you need to use PED's and therefore he felt he needed to use them to fall in line and since "everybody" was using them it was okay and not really cheating?

No need to answer, we all know how this goes.  I was kidding, I did not think this would get more insane haha

Bro no worries I was kidding too! But just kidding the way that analogy doesn't work is PEDs has an organization categorically saying "you aren't allowed to do this" and in terms of identifying as another gender there's no controlling organization doing that. All jokes haha